Thursday, August 24, 2006

Full House

So, we went up to IA City to await the "call" from the kind nurse who would surely let us know that they could fit us in. We got the call, but it was from a kind nurse who let us know that they were slammed full of fat women losing roughly 8 pounds at a time. So, she told us that it would be our opportunity to enjoy this privilege tomorrow morning at 8AM. I can't believe they changed our daughter's birthday. The nerve!

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM , Blogger Eric the Barefooted said...

It's a good thing! Now you can tell the kind of nurse that controls the delivery time that you want her to enter the world on 8/25 at 8:25am!
It will also be better to have the log jam of chubby women out of your way anyway! You don't really want to be in a wing of women screaming strange things, do you?

 
At 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Fat women" now really (son)..... I'll bet they wouldn't want to see or hear that during their time of struggle and strife.

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger brenda mohr said...

Oh, Ernie, I can see that your sensitive side was showing today (calling pregnant women fat). I'd like to see you carry a baby for nine months. Oh wait, I don't have any idea what that is like either. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home