Saturday, August 26, 2006

Great Sleeper

I'ts 5:30AM and all went well last night. Our little princess slept beautifully and Mindy has had a couple of good feedings already. She really seems to dig me (Ernie) and will just relax and look around while I'm holding her. Pretty cool stuff!!!! We had forgotten how cool this phase of parenting was.

4 Comments:

At 5:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well - here I am up early to check out the blog and find out her length. Now I am awaiting some pictures. Thank God for the little one and that Mindy did so well. I loved hearing her last night.

Love you all.... Mom

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Dianne Spore said...

Ok, so are we to assume her name is "little princess"? What is her name? We are thankful that she (whoever she is) is here safe and sound! Love to all of you....Dianne and Brian

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger Eric the Barefooted said...

Hey! "Little Princess" that's a great idea!! But is that Little Princess Adkison, or Little-Princess ______ Adkison or is it just Princess _____ Adkison? Ps 45:13

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Eric the Barefooted said...

Or, is it going to be "______" as a symbol like the artist formerly known as prince? If so: How do your pronounce "______"?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home