posted by Ernie and Mindy @ 4/29/2007 04:20:00 PM 6 Comments
you know it's really best if you're married before you do that kind of stuff....
Somehow saying "taking our dog over to her husband's house and hoping for puppies..." didn't seem quite right. :)
I've not been reading blogs lately because I've been nearly too busy to post my own. Looks like I've missed a lot!! Sounds like you had a great time in Colorado. :)
So....more puppies for Maggie???Sounds like a fun summer.Dianne
Sorry about the anonymous thing....but this blog won't let me post a comment unless I do it anonymously!Dianne S
Yes, more puppies for Maggie - hopefully. We won't know for a few weeks. But we'll know for sure in 63 days.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
you know it's really best if you're married before you do that kind of stuff....
Somehow saying "taking our dog over to her husband's house and hoping for puppies..." didn't seem quite right. :)
I've not been reading blogs lately because I've been nearly too busy to post my own. Looks like I've missed a lot!! Sounds like you had a great time in Colorado. :)
So....more puppies for Maggie???
Sounds like a fun summer.
Dianne
Sorry about the anonymous thing....but this blog won't let me post a comment unless I do it anonymously!
Dianne S
Yes, more puppies for Maggie - hopefully. We won't know for a few weeks. But we'll know for sure in 63 days.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home