What a day...
The day started out with all five of us heading to the doctor at 8 AM for flu shots. Ernie and I went first and then we went downstairs for Joshua and Abigail's. Madelyn had her two month check up next. She weighed in at 13 pounds and received 3 shots. By the time we left the doctor with our 7 bandaids, it was warm enough to go without coats. A few shots couldn't spoil this day.
Joshua didn't have school, so the play around our house was much rougher and tougher than on a normal weekday. Joshua and Abigail spent the morning putting on armor and playing "bad guys".

I walked into Joshua's bedroom to see them fully clad in their armor, but as I rounded the corner I heard Abigail ask, "Where's my lipstick, Joshua?" Even a morning of playing bad guys can't take the girly out of this girl.
The afternoon was full of sidewalk chalk, swinging on our homemade log swing, and jumping in a leaf pile. I love beautiful days this late in the fall that surprise us!!! -m






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home