Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hair Cut

Yesterday I asked Joshua if he had cut his hair at school. Something gave me the suspicion that he had..."No, Mommy," he replied, "Daddy cut my hair before school this morning."

Upon further investigation, I found out that Ernie thought Joshua's bangs looked a little too "pointed" that morning, so he "fixed" them before Joshua went to school. (Where was I?)

I guess he was getting Joshua groomed for the family picture we have scheduled for this Friday.

I asked Ernie to please stick with cutting the grass - not hair.

-m

3 Comments:

At 7:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, your family would starve if Ernie were a barber!

 
At 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ernie, I like your work. And I was wondering if you could give me a trim next Tuesday. I have to renew my license and I want to look good for the picture.

Mike

 
At 9:54 PM , Blogger Ernie and Mindy said...

No problem, dude. I'll hook you up. Just meet me in the garage, and I'll have the weed whacker ready.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home