Saturday, January 20, 2007

"Where's Burt?"

Ernie must hear that question at least once a week. (I'm sorry to admit that to all of you who thought your joke was original and very creative. )

Today he had an answer - at our house.

My dear friend Kris and her fiance, Burt, came to spend the day with us. We had a great time catching up - as we always do - and getting to meet and know Burt.

Burt and Ernie went to check out an auction for a few minutes today. When they got there, someone said, "Hi, I'm so-and-so." "Hi, I'm Ernie." "I'm Burt." It was just too funny. Maybe you had to be there...
Kris and Burt

-m

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Hilarious!

Jacque

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger The Brookharts said...

Love it! Too funny ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home