Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I Have Never...

I have never used the words "tom boy" to describe Abigail. Yesterday, however, she excitedly showed me the four flies and ten knats she had caught - by placing our butterfly house over a pile of our dog's poop. (Afterall, I guess that's where the flies and knats hang out.)Then the basketball the kids were playing with rolled under our van. The next thing I knew, Abigail was wheeling a very large hydraulic jack (I think that is what it is called) out of our garage. She wheeled the heavy thing under the van and began trying to jack the van up to get the ball out. She actually seemed to know what she was doing.



1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Yes, but she did all of those "tomboy" activities while wearing a beautiful pink flower dress. You have to look good no matter what you are doing, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home