Sunday, July 01, 2007

Family Increase!!!!

I'm sure Mindy will blog more about this later, but Maggi (our Weimaraner) just had 9 adorable puppies! Pics will be up soon!

5 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK so where are the pictures of the puppies??????

Dianne Spore

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger Ernie and Mindy said...

They are coming. Really. :)

 
At 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny Dianne because I posted the very same comment on the same day, but it didn't work. So I am trying again-where are the pics of the extended family?! :)
donna g

 
At 9:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna I too have trouble posting on this blog. I have to go to the anonymous route. So glad that Mindy put the kids up. I know that Mindy doesn't have much to do except keep you and I happy! :):)
Dianne

 
At 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, as long as WE are happy Dianne!!! :) donna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home