Mindy-thank you for keeping Donna and I happy by posting the pictures of "the kids"(aka puppies). They are so cute. How is Maggi doing with them? Are you missing your husband? I miss mine.
I am missing my husband, Dianne. I haven't gotten to talk to him much because he has bad cell reception there. I am looking forward to tomorrow, as I'm sure you are! :)
Yes, I am ready for his return today! Ernie should have used Brian's phone....he called me a couple of times and had pretty good reception. I am sure you are VERY ready for Ernie to get home....taking care of three kids alone is not wonderful. Oh, I forgot the puppies too.....girl, you have been busy! I am glad that the tooth came in. Enjoy your weekend with Daddy. Dianne
6 Comments:
oh my goodness! those are the cutest puppies ever!
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWEET!!!!! and thank you!
donna g
Mindy-thank you for keeping Donna and I happy by posting the pictures of "the kids"(aka puppies). They are so cute. How is Maggi doing with them?
Are you missing your husband? I miss mine.
I saw a puppy poster of yours at the Hon Geneva plant yesterday...:) good luck
donna g
I am missing my husband, Dianne. I haven't gotten to talk to him much because he has bad cell reception there. I am looking forward to tomorrow, as I'm sure you are! :)
Yes, I am ready for his return today! Ernie should have used Brian's phone....he called me a couple of times and had pretty good reception. I am sure you are VERY ready for Ernie to get home....taking care of three kids alone is not wonderful. Oh, I forgot the puppies too.....girl, you have been busy!
I am glad that the tooth came in.
Enjoy your weekend with Daddy.
Dianne
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home