Wednesday, July 09, 2008

This is for you, Dianne... :)

It has been an unusual summer. No tee ball, no swim lessons, no water park, no camp. The kids have occupied themselves by making shopping bag kites,



staging water battles in an old wheel barrow and wash tub, racing down hill in the street,
crashing into a ditch at the bottom,
and (my personal favorite) playing "robbers" with Grandma's old sunglasses and underwear on their heads.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM , Blogger Eric the Barefooted said...

I really hope that the sunglasses were the only things from grandma! Those pictures will be great at graduation!!

 
At 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how good it is to see that you are all alive and doing well! What a fun summer you are having. I loved the pictures..the kids are all growing. I especially LOVE the picture of Ernie and the kids fishing!
Thank you for posting.
Love and Blessings,
Dianne
PS...Miss you guys!

 
At 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are my favorite times! When kids have time to get creative. Your kids are super good at this. It makes me want to put some underwear on my head.
I have lost your address and such and need to get them again please. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home