Answers
The next phase will be quite interesting for us as a family. We are going to be living in Mindy's parents' basement (2 bedrooms) until a home opens up for us to rent sometime this summer. Feels weird thinking about how this will work out. Here are the factors: 2 Bedrooms downstairs in the basement and two upstairs. Mindy's parents live in one and her aunt who has alzheimers lives in the other. The two bedroom downstairs will be occupied by 2 adults and 3 kids! Sound like a blast yet? Seriously, we are very thankful for this opportunity and will enjoy spending time with them, but space will be a factor. God is faithful!
Second question was about my employment. I'm going to be working in an office that as a kid I hated! I am going to be an office manager in Mindy's Cousin's dental practice! I'll basically be cleaning instruments and taking care of office duties 4 days a week and then on the 5th day I'll work on the retreat. Should be interesting as well.
As for prayer requests:
1. Transition to go smoothly
2. Relationships to be strengthened
3. Our kids to adjust to transition
4. Our hearts as we mourn the separation from close friends
5. Help in finding a piece of land to build our home on
6. Provision and vision for the retreat facility
Ernie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home