Sasha and Ethan came over for awhile this afternoon and the four kids treated me to quite the band performance.

Joshua learned all his moves from Ernie.

After a few minutes on the drums Abigail exclaimed, "Mommy, I sound just like Louie!"
(Louie is an incredible drummer at church.)
-m
4 Comments:
Why is it that all chilren are born loving guns, and not quiet time? When does that change do you think? My kids love to have "music" time with their drums too! It is wonderful, just like I am sure yours was. Have fun, Mary
Your kids don't like quiet time? Mine love it. J/K :)
I am guessing it changes when they have kids of their own and can no longer have quiet time - that's when they start loving it.
I didn't mean that to say "guns" Duh on me, I meant it to say "drums" I hope you figured that out. Rylee loves to look at the pictures of "her friend named Abigail" over and over. Keep having fun and being the great mom that you are Mindy!
Mary
Actually, I didn't figure that out. I wondered what guns had to do with the price of eggs in China, but, hey...to each their own. :)
Thanks for spelling it out for me since I wasn't capable of figuring it out myself. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home