Kite Flying
Sunday was a great day for kite flying. I spent the first half of the time enjoying the animated faces on our kids as they tried to keep the kite soaring. I spent the second half of the time trying to capture those faces on "film" so I would always remember them.
.jpg)
Abigail became quite the expert kite flier.
Joshua had something going on with concentration and his tongue. .jpg)
.jpg)
And just for the record - every hour of our lives is not as perfect as these pictures may lead a person to believe. Our lives are so full of blessings...yet so many struggles. Today I am choosing to dwell on the blessings.

3 Comments:
Yay! You posted again! Looks like you had great fun!
Jacque :)
Abigail looks so much like you and ernie in those pictures! Great pictures of them all.
Love the pictures. I can't get over how cute your kids are! We have jumped on the blog bandwagon, too. Visit us at www.fivegroves.blogspot.com
jen
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home