Did Someone Say Chocolate?
Ernie gave me 6 Toblerone candy bars (one for each day of the week, I figured, if I took a "rest" on Sunday), a bag of Dove chocolate hearts and a large bag of Twizzlers a week ago for Valentine's Day. The bag of chocolate hearts has been gone for at least 4 days, the Twizzlers are almost finished, and I am staring at the last Toblerone wondering what I will eat tomorrow night if I finish it off tonight...

4 Comments:
Mindy-
I, too, got some Dove chocolate-but alas it is gone(has been for days) because Brian ate most of it!
Can you tell that I am not happy with him?
Blessings,
Dianne
Have a good weekend-stay well and safe!
Dianne,
You need a better hiding place! :)
You are right, Mindy! You would think a 55-56 on Sat. year old man could pace himself.....but NO!
DS
Ernie & Mindy,
Just wanted to say that I love getting updated on your blog. It makes me feel like I'm still kinda there. =) You guys are such amazing parents; your kids are so blessed to be under your care. I'll be praying for you all. Have a great weekend!
-Tana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home