Fishy
Ernie was drinking a pop today. Abigail asked, "Daddy, did you know you are drinking those little fish that are swimming around in your pop?"
Ernie - "What little fish, Abigail?"
Abigail -"The little fish that are swimming around in your pop. Mommy told me."
Me - "Do you mean vitamins, Abigail?" (I did remember a previous conversation about that.)
Abigail - "No - FISH. Read the can again, Mommy."
Reading the can - "Coke Plus Vitamins and Minerals".
Abigail - "See! It has vitamins and minnows!"

10 Comments:
From the mouths of babes!
CUTE!
Dianne
Hilarious! I had such a great time with her here today! I love her to death...the funny things she says!! I would really love to have her over more!
ps...check out my blog...I have the greatest pictures of abigail and lucy. www.brookharts.wordpress.com.
OK, Mindy it's time for a family update.....I know you are done eating all the cookies so you have time now! HA! HA!.....Dianne
You are too funny, Dianne. It's because I didn't get ENOUGH of the cookies (I'm quite sure Ernie ate most of them) that I just don't have the strength to lift my fingers and type. :)
So true Dianne-I was thinking the same thing. There must be nothing going on at the Adkison house. NOT! :) Miss reading you, Mindy!
donna g
Oh, my goodness, Donna, you and I are going to have to write something on here for the Adkison family.....they are much too busy to keep us entertained and happy!
Dianne
yeah-is everything alright??!!! No pressure :) Dianne and I will have to find some other form of entertainment-I guess? :) donna
Where are you???!!! What's going on in your life?
Seriously, it's been over a month since we have had our "Adkison Family" fix......
Dianne
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home