The Search
I think I have found a van! I had discovered one that was rather cheap ($1000), but it had 220,000 miles on it! Didn't feel comfortable with that, so I've continued to look. Just this afternoon, I got a lead from a friend and he directed me to a church in Chicago area who has one they are wanting to sell. It is newer, has low miles and is apparently in great condition. I will be talking with the guy tomorrow to discover all the details. Praise the Lord for His care and kindness. I was talking with my daughter this evening after I found out about this van and she said rather maturely, "Well, if the Lord wants us to get that van, it will work out." It is exciting to process this stage of life with little learners. Thanks Abigail for your reminders.

1 Comments:
That's good news!!!! How much will is cost?
Dianne S
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home