Alive and Kicking...
For those of you who are beginning to believe I have fallen off the face of the earth and an investigation should be conducted…
The Adkisons are alive and kicking. :)
We started homeschooling three weeks ago. I had surgery (nothing major) last week. Mom has been staying with us to lift Madelyn for me. Madelyn turned one on Saturday. All nine puppies have either been picked up or flown out. (Except the one that is traveling with us to Florida to be united with his Orlando family. Oh, and the one we are puppy sitting until the owner’s house is completed in October.) We leave for Florida tomorrow morning to visit Ernie’s family. God is teaching me – or trying to teach me - patience. A dear friend lost her dad. A neighbor is losing her dad. I can’t wrap my head around losing a parent. I have been reminded over and over lately of my need for God. I wish I would get it “right” more often. I am trying to find balance in life and purpose in where I spend my time. Other than that -
The Adkisons are alive and kicking. :)
We started homeschooling three weeks ago. I had surgery (nothing major) last week. Mom has been staying with us to lift Madelyn for me. Madelyn turned one on Saturday. All nine puppies have either been picked up or flown out. (Except the one that is traveling with us to Florida to be united with his Orlando family. Oh, and the one we are puppy sitting until the owner’s house is completed in October.) We leave for Florida tomorrow morning to visit Ernie’s family. God is teaching me – or trying to teach me - patience. A dear friend lost her dad. A neighbor is losing her dad. I can’t wrap my head around losing a parent. I have been reminded over and over lately of my need for God. I wish I would get it “right” more often. I am trying to find balance in life and purpose in where I spend my time. Other than that -







3 Comments:
Way to dive back in, Mindy....thanks for the update.
Have a great trip to FL.
Blessings,
Dianne
Be safe, and we will have to wait on updates until you get back. Hang in there, and I think it's awesome that you are homeschooling. Can I come learn too?! :)
Are you guys back yet????
DS
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home