She May Look Twenty...
Our small group couldn't let Ann's 40th birthday go by without a surprise party. It had to be rescheduled and relocated because my kiddos kept getting sick, but we finally pulled it off.
I am not doing much blogging these days, but couldn't pass up publishing these pictures. :)
The flame and smoke from 40 candles was quite shocking. We had to open the windows.
Jacque at her best. I love this picture of her. :)
Ann was a good sport...
The entertainment trio pauses for a picture with the birthday girl....jpg)
After all the excitement of food, song, gifts and a few riveting games of bingo, we had to send Ann home to bed. She is now refreshed and ready to go, however, if anyone is looking for a great bingo partner...

3 Comments:
I love it!!
Jacque
Is that Megan Schoepf???? Jacque looks like her mom.
Dianne
PS glad to have you blogging again!
Yes, that is Megan! :) She's even cute dressed like that. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home