The pictures look good. It is just a basic 15 passenger van that is in good shape and has been taken care of. So, I think I will be going up to Chicago on Monday to thoroughly check it out. We'll see what happens.
Ernie - Thank you for what you are doing. You are such an encouragement to step out of our comfort zone, do something great, and know that God will provide. I love most of all that you love people so much that you even met this family and got to know them in a doctors office. People always seem to be drawn to you. I think you are so amazing!! Karen
1 Comments:
Ernie - Thank you for what you are doing. You are such an encouragement to step out of our comfort zone, do something great, and know that God will provide. I love most of all that you love people so much that you even met this family and got to know them in a doctors office. People always seem to be drawn to you. I think you are so amazing!! Karen
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home