Well I haven't looked at the blog for quite some time and I'm quite impressed with my little grandchildren. Surely there can't be any more precious than they are. They are true little troopers in whatever they do. I sure do miss them - wish the distance was a lot less. Love all of you and know things will start to settle down soon. Keep your chin up!!! Love - Grammy
2 Comments:
What a little angel! She is getting so big...looking like Ernie.
Dianne
Well I haven't looked at the blog for quite some time and I'm quite impressed with my little grandchildren. Surely there can't be any more precious than they are. They are true little troopers in whatever they do. I sure do miss them - wish the distance was a lot less. Love all of you and know things will start to settle down soon. Keep your chin up!!! Love - Grammy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home