Monday, August 04, 2008

extraction

I am working in a dental office and enjoying the unique challenges and joys of working in a completely different field. It is completely different, yet sometimes similar. Like today for instance. Some things are down right tough in ministry at times. Today I watched my cousin remove a wisdom tooth from an adult. It was nasty and something I could never do. It was like prying a nail out with a screw driver (I'm sure there is some kind of technical term for it, but that's what it looked like to me). I could post a picture but I think it would gag most folks. Wasn't the smartest thing for me to do after coming off the flu. I made it though and all is currently well. So, that is it for now.

E

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger Sara said...

That's what I did in Guatemala this year! I held the flashlight and can for the extracted teeth. I held some hands and tried to offer comfort. You're right. It would definitely not be pleasant after having the flu!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home