Sunday, November 19, 2006

Grammy Arrives!

Abigail custom made this lovely crown for Madelyn and declared that she was queen for the day. Joshua also made a crown for me and said that I got to be queen for three days. It was a beautiful crown and, although I wore it, I didn't pose for a picture.


Ernie's mom and boyfriend arrived from Florida yesterday to stay with us for a week. They don't get to come very often, so there was a lot of excitement in our house when they got here.


Abigail with her poodle earmuffs they brought for her birthday (which actually isn't until December 21). She didn't mind getting her gifts early. :)


Joshua with one of his birthday presents - a t-rex dinosaur that moves and roars. It doesn't get any better than this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home