Friday, November 17, 2006

Wierd Movie

Lake House was an odd movie. We sat down last night and thought it would be mildly entertaining. It was. Mildly. Mindy and I aren't real fond of movies that aren't believable and this one definitely fit that bill. It wasn't even probable! At one point Keanu Reeves was supposed to wait 2 years to meet his girlfriend who is in a different year than him. If he had waited two years to meet her in 2006, she would have advanced to 2008! Come on hollywood! Why would two well-respected actors do a dumb movie like this? I don't much like Chick Flics to begin with, but this one had to be the worst. Oh, well - at least I didn't have to think much and I didn't pay a ton of money for it.
-E

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Blogger Eric and Pam said...

I watched that one in China and thought the same thing!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home