The Prognosis
My eye is fine. I can see and it doesn't hurt. It's all just a bad memory. I am thankful.
When I went back to the optometrist the next day, new cells were already forming. Isn't that amazing?!
And the old cells didn't slough off and leave me with a raw eye.
The optometrist had told me if that was to happen, it would happen when I opened my eyes the next morning (due to the lack of oxygen to my eye during my sleeping hours). Hmm...No problem. I stayed up and worked with Ernie on our new shipment of 4 wheelers. Called it a night at 3AM..up at 5AM with Madelyn...back to sleep...up at 6AM to tuck Abigail back in...back to sleep...up at 6:45AM for the day. My eye didn't get to lack too much oxygen over night.
It isn't often a person has a reason to be thankful for little sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home