Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ernie!

Daddy,
I hope you have a good birthday this year. We are planning a surprise that you've always wanted. Daddy, you are a great dad. Thank you for being a great dad to me. Daddy, I like you because you are my dad. Thank you for taking me fishing, and thank you for taking me hunting, too. Thank you for wrestling with me. Thank you for cheering me at my first two tournaments in wrestling. And that is why you are a great dad. I can't wait for this summer. Thank you for taking me to fly kites. This spring I hope we will have a lot of fun in Colorado and go skiing. I can't wait to learn.
Love,
Joshua

This is a picture of you and me fishing. We both caught a fish. - J

Dear Daddy,
I hope you and us will have a good time at your birthday. I don't know what else we are going to give you for your birthday. I think your cake is going to be really good. I love you. I like that you love me and stuff and that you play with me. And once again, I want to say that I love you and you are a good daddy.
Love, abigail

This is you and me flying a kite, Daddy. - A

Dear Daddy,
Waa. Waa-waa. Coo-coo. Da-da. Mm-ca. Aaaaa.
Love,
Madelyn

Happy birthday, Ernie! We all love you so much! Thank you for being such a wonderful man and husband.
All my love,
Mindy
P.S. You will find my sentiments written in your birthday card later today. It seemed too strange to write them to you here. :)

3 Comments:

At 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you kiddos & bride. Looking forward to our time together too.

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Andrea Schmidt said...

Happy Birthday Ernie! This is me singing to you in the silence of my very own stage, I mean home. I wish you the best year ever! Blessings to you all...

 
At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can those sentiments truly be expressed in a birthday card, Mindy?! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ernie! (belated) donna g

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home