More Vacation
Today was a hard day to be a parent. I'm pretty sure it was a hard day to be my kid.
The kids are now in bed and asleep. All is peaceful around here. I am looking at their sweet faces in these pictures and wondering how I could get so frustrated with them.
Here's to having a better day tomorrow:
Sasha, Ethan and Kimmy trying to warm up after swimming. (I didn't get frustrated with these kids today - they aren't mine.)
I didn't take Madelyn in, but she enjoyed chilling beside the pool after her nap. (I didn't get frustrated with her today, either, and she is my kid.) :)
Joshua practicing for skiing the next day.
Unwinding after a big day...


1 Comments:
You are so funny Mindy! Thankfully we are in this thing called Motherhood together! Hope today is a better day!
Jacque
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home